• the information we, Parking Motel. (“Parking Motel”) collect about you,
• how we use and share that information, and
• the privacy choices available to you.
What Information Do We Collect When You Use Our Services?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, such as when you create an account, update your profile, use the interactive features of our Services, participate in promotions or surveys, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
• Basic user information, such as your name, username, gender, birth date, email address, password, mailing address, billing information (Credit card details are only for payment and we do not storage this, payments are made by our processor Stripe), company name, vehicles, phone number and photographs;
• Messages and interactive forum information, such messages or Bookings Requests to other Parking Motel users and information you provide in connection with activities and events;
• Other background, contact and demographic information, such as your occupation, space descriptions.
• Information stored on your mobile device, such as your photos, calendar information and contacts, if you have given us permission to access this information; and
• Information about you from other Parking Motel users, such as trust ratings, public references, and other interconnections and interactions between you and other Parking Motel users.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you, including:
• Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access our mobile application or website, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
• Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
• Log Information: We collect log information about how you access or use our Services, including your access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
• Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies: We may automatically collect information using cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”) and other tracking technologies to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your Parking Motel account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile picture, connections and other account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
How Do We Use this Information?
• Operate and improve our Services;
• Protect the safety of Parking Motel users and provide our verification service;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide other news and information about Parking Motel and other third parties;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalise the Services, which may include providing content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
• Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We retain the personal data you provide until your account is deleted. Account deactivation does not delete your personal data. In some cases, we may retain certain information in anonymized or aggregated form.
Sharing of Information
• With your consent
• With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
• With others who access or use our Services in accordance with the privacy settings you establish;
• With search engines in order to index the content you provide as part of a discussion forum or public profile;
• With partners who run contests, special offers or other events or activities in connection with our Services;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
• If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Media Tools
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services as part of our Services. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third parties and how they collect, use or share information about you. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Services and welcome any feedback about these third parties.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We take security of your data seriously and take reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis. Lawful bases include, but are not limited to, where:
• you have given consent
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
• processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Parking Motel, as deemed lawful under the Global Data Protection Regulation.
• processing is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation.
Learn more (link to GDPR)
You have many choices about your data.
• You can update and correct most of your personal data through your account. If this is not possible, you can ask us to update your data, particularly in cases of inaccuracy, by contacting our Support team.
• You can request a portable copy of your information sending contacting our Support Team on email@example.com using your registered email;
• You can opt-out of email marketing and push notifications using the Email and Push Notification options in your Profile page.
• You may also revoke your consent to store and use of information and ask us to delete your data or you can delete it yourself via your Profile.
You may update or correct information about you or deactivate/delete your account at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile. Even after you deactivate or delete your account, we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes or to protect member safety. If your account is deactivated/deleted, Parking Motel will provide access to the data associated with the deactivated/deleted account upon receipt of the required legal documentation. Deactivated account may be reactivated by the user at any time. Deleted account cannot be reactivated and only sensitive information regarding payment transactions are kept by us.
Location Information via Mobile Device
You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that our Services may not function properly if your browser does not accept cookies.
In addition, EU members can direct privacy-related inquiries or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes on the Global Data Protection Regulation.