Easy Park. Easy Money
Trusted by over 50.000 users!
If you would like to book multiple spaces for a company or if you are an agent/ management company with multiple spaces to let you can contact us here and let us know exactly what you need.
Short Term (less than 60 days – full payment in advance)
1. Find a Space:
- Search for a space that suits you. Then using our secure online booking system, you can send the owner a booking enquiry. You will be asked to make payment but the payment will not leave your account until the owner accepts the booking enquiry.
- If you have any questions about the space you can message the owner but remember you will receive the exact details and address of the space after a booking is made.
- OOnce you have paid, the owner will accept the booking and will be notified of the booking details including the registration of the vehicle.
- The driver will receive an email with the exact address of the space and contact details of the owner.
- If you have rented a driveway just come along and park on the days that you have paid for.
- IIf it is an underground car park space, make arrangements with the owner to collect the fob for the gate. You may have to pay a deposit for this and this should be decided between you and the space owner.
- The owner will receive payment 48 hours after your booking period has started so you need to let us know as soon as possible if there is any problem with the space.
- If it is not as was advertised we can approve a full refund.
3. Leave Feedback:
- If the space is as it was described on the site and you were happy with it, please leave a positive rating on the owners page so that other Parking Motel users know that it is a reliable space.
- If for some reason you were not happy try to resolve it with the space owner before leaving negative feedback.
Long Term (more than 60 days – monthly direct debit can be set up):
- When making a long term booking, you can either pay for the entire period in advance (if you know your end date) or you can choose to pay by monthly direct debit. If paying my Direct Debit, you will be asked to pay the first month up front and a deposit of one month. This is so that if your card fails for one of the payments to come, we have a payment there for the owner.
- Each month on the same day as the start date, your card will be charged the montly rent until the end of the booking period.
- You will not be charged for the last months rent as the deposit will be used for this instead.
- If you are going to let your car park space and there is a remote for the gate you should take a deposit from the driver.
- You should state this in the listing description. The deposit for fobs/keys cannot be paid on Parking Motel so please arrange this with the driver directly.